So yesterday, Nathan and Reagan and I were on our way in the car to pick up Corey from school. Nate and Reagan were sitting in the back right next to each other. Reagan turns to Nate and says, "Nate, don't pick your nose......it's nasty." She made me and Nathan laugh so hard because she has this cute little girly voice and she just sounded so funny.
Later in the day, I saw Reagan picking her nose and I used her quote. She just looked at me and kept on digging for treasure.
The other day I was in the boys' room picking up some blankets. I put a blanket on Eric's bed and he yelled at me, "Mom, that is not my blanket." A few seconds later he said, "Don't you ever learn?" Hmmm... I wonder where he has heard that one before.
Last night we were reading scriptures and I was reading a few words and then having Reagan repeat the words after me. I said something like, "they traveled to the land Sidon." Then Reagan repeated the words, "they traveled to the dragon land..." Then we all lost it and cracked up. Reagan has been watching one episode of Dragon Tales everyday on Netflix. It talks about the dragon land. After we laughed, Reagan thought that was great and just kept on inserting the word "dragon" all over the place. We had to stop laughing and go on so that she would get the hint that we no longer thought it was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment