What a picture to start off my entry. Corey was doing homework on my bed one day. This is where I found him not much later. Math book open, mouth open, and eyes very closed. I asked him later if he was catching some flies in that hanger of his.
Corey was nice enough to read to Reagan the other night. Reagan loves to have Corey, Jared, or Eric read to her. I have to admit that they help out with this a lot while I am doing something else in the house or gone for the night. I hope that Reagan knows how lucky she is.
Eric is in a major reading mode right now and I love it. Now, this first picture is a bit contrived, but not far off the mark. In the last 3 weeks, he has probably read 12 new books (ranging from 120 to 300 pages a piece). I think he has even re-read a few of the Dragon Slayer's Academy books - he really likes those. He has also been enjoying all the Roald Dahl books, like the BFG, Mathilda, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Life is good when Eric is reading a good book.
Reagan really does miss Nate everyday when he is at school. They love to play together and make up all sorts of games and I enjoy watching them. What a cute pair!
Of course, I do not have a lot of experience with girls, but I have noticed some differences. My boys never wanted to or cared about coloring. Reagan sits at the table for hours with her coloring books, crayons, stickers, scissors, and glue and she is one happy little girl. Most of the time, I am working in the kitchen, but I am just amazed at how she can keep herself amused. What a fun little girl. Still a bit high maintenance at times, but lots of fun.







No comments:
Post a Comment