Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let's Just Dance!

Corey got Just Dance 3 for Christmas and we have had a lot of fun playing around with it as a family.  Even the little kids love it.  Reagan and Nate follow as best as they can and have so much fun.  Jake was doing it every night for a while to get some exercise - it really does make you work.

Corey and Jake have learned how to beat the system and they get near perfect scores every time.  As for me, I am lucky if I get 4 stars (out of 5) and many times it is less than that.  But I pride myself in the fact that I am really trying to do all of the moves and that most of the time I do it better than the boys, I just do not seem to have learned the right way to hold the controller in every scenario.  Oh well - my boys are just better than me.

I do love watching them all dance - it is quite a show!


 Gotta love Jake's PJ bottoms.
I love Corey in this shot - he just cracks me up!  I think I will have some good blackmail pictures in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment