

Reagan is a little singer. I guess I could really say that she is a big singer. One Sunday morning I had to grab out the camera because she was just too darn cute. Each Sunday I like to play our primary program CD that we have that has all of the songs that the kids are singing in primary during the year. Reagan loves all the songs, but she especially loves the new song for the year, "As a Child of God." She plays this one over and over again. On a Sunday a couple of weeks ago, I started to play the CD and she went to go grab a friend magazine. She then proceeded to find a song that was in the Friend magazine and follow along with the music. Now it did not seem to matter to her that the song playing on the CD was completely different than the song she had flipped to in the Friend (since she cannot read yet, that doesn't matter much). She sat there following along with the incorrect music through each of the 10 or so songs that played on the CD. What a character - and we sure do love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment