Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fun pictures of Reagan

As I was going through my photos, I couldn't help but post a few more fun pictures of Reagan.  I guess I have been taking a lot of pictures of Reagan lately because she is at that cute age where she does lots of fun and funny things. 

One day last week, Reagan decided she needed to wear a pile of shirts - and I mean a pile.  She brought out about 12 shirts and I think she ended up with 10 of them on.  I called her my little linebacker because her shoulders looked so huge. 

She also loves to do stand on hands so I had to include a shot of that, as well as the big smile after she does it.  She is constantly asking daddy for "stand on hands."  In fact, Jake even humored her and laid down on the grass last Saturday in order to make his little girl happy.  He really does spoil her. 

A friend also gave Reagan a pair of plastic high heels because I was a slacker mother who had never bought them for her.  Actually, they drive me crazy and they are now high in the closet because when she sees them, she has to wear them.  I had to hide them because she wanted to wear them to the store and I did not want to wait for her to walk in those things all day.  Luckily, she seems to have forgotten about them for a while.



Linebacker Reagan




Stand on Hands

Happiness after stand on hands

Lovely purple high heel shoes - she even had to wear them while she was taking her nap.  Notice the backpack too.


1 comment:

  1. Let's see if the comments really allow unwashed input....
    Great pix of everyone, especially the wild man/girl snow pix -
    Love, Dad Devenport

    ReplyDelete