Sunday, February 27, 2011

Memory

My family loves the game "Memory."  This is the game where you have 72 cards and you find matching pairs.   Now, you may think that this is only a game for young children, but all of my kids love it.  Ward and Amy gave us a Dr. Seuss memory game for Christmas and it is now Nathan's favorite game.  We play it at least 4 times a day.  Nate is awesome at this game.  But when he plays with Corey and Jared, he has some really stiff competition.  I cannot believe how much all of my children love it, except for Eric, who refuses to play.  I find that humorous since Eric could probably whip us all.  I have just resigned myself to the fact that I am going to lose this game each and every time that I play.   My kids are just too smart for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment