Sunday, January 8, 2012
New family pictures
I always try to get some new pictures in the fall. This year I was late in making it all happen, but luckily Erin had some time and made it all work in December (Thanks Erin). We believe this was the Devenport's best photo shoot ever - at least as far as behavior goes. We were really pounding it into our kids' heads that if they were good and did what they were told, we would get done more quickly. It seemed to work this time. There was also the extra motivation to get out of the snow. Here are a few of our favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





These turned out super cute! So many keepers. AND all your kids are smiling! So does that mena I have to wait until my youngest is 3 to get one with everyone smiling? ;o)
ReplyDelete