Stand on hands (as we like to call it) has been an all-time favorite in our family. Jake has done it with all of the kids, but Reagan is now at the age where she really enjoys it. When she was 1 and Jake tried this with her, she was a bit freaked out. Now she is quite the dare devil and she and Nate are constantly asking Jake to do stand on hands with them. Jake has a few moves, such as balance on one foot, ferris wheel (where the kids go around in a circle), and earthquake (I think you might understand what that one is without an explanation). I am sure there are a lot more moves that I am not even thinking about. I think I tried to do this once with one of my kids, but I just cannot balance them the way that Jake does. I guess Dads really are more fun (at least this Dad)!
No comments:
Post a Comment